All pride events around the world in one report. In depth analysis about the trends within the global pride movement. This report connects the Pride movement with the hostility of countries they operate in. Download the PrideRadar report
Book your travels with Priceline
InterPride partners with Priceline. When you book your travel plans through the link below you are supporting InterPride through a donation from Priceline. You can book hotels, flights, car rentals and more.
If you are a member organization, you can access member exclusive rates at Priceline by logging in to our Members Area. Booking with Priceline
Pride organizations may apply to the Scholarship Fund. This fund was created to assist as many organizations as possible to attend the Annual General Meeting and World Conference. To request scholarship funding please complete the application. Go to application form
The official magazine of InterPride, PrideLife – in North America and the UK – is distributed worldwide through our extensive member network. Featuring the news, lifestyle information and entertainment pertaining to the LGBTQ+ community, PrideLife contains the latest news about InterPride along with a comprehensive list of our members. If it matters to the Global Pride Movement, it’s in PrideLife.
COVID19 International Coordination Group
18 March 2020
COVID19 is bringing unprecedented challenges for the Pride movement and the international and national Pride networks are working together to ensure a coordinated approach. EPOA and InterPride are leading a COVID19 / Pride International Coordination Group (CPICG) which will meet regularly to discuss the impact of COVID19, how our organisations and members are responding, and what resources and support is needed. The first meeting is scheduled to take place Friday 20 March.
The following organisations have been invited to join the Group: CSD Deutschland, Fierté Canada Pride, UK Pride Organisers Network, and US Association of Prides. All participating organisations will be asked to cascade information and report back to their members and communities.
Please send any enquiries about the Group to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STATEMENT FROM INTERPRIDE RE: COVID-19 IMPACT ON GLOBAL PRIDE ORGANIZERS
12 March 2020
Along with our friends, family and colleague organisations, InterPride has been closely monitoring the increasingly serious pandemic of COVID-19 around the world.
We understand that there is a great deal of concern around planning for the 2020 Pride season. InterPride recently partnered with the European Pride Organisers Association (EPOA) to discuss the impact and ramifications of the COVID-19 pandemic on Pride organisations and offered advice and resources, sharing best practices as Pride organisers make decisions regarding their events over the next few months.
InterPride is here to help support all our member organizations. We are here for you. And we are open to feedback and ideas from members on the different ways we can work together as well as how InterPride can assist Pride organisers in these challenging times.
In Pride, your Interpride Co-presidents,
J. Andrew Baker
Linda J. DeMarco
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Update
11 March 2020
On March 09, 2020, more than 70 Pride organizations joined our webinar - jointly hosted with European Pride Organisers’ Association (EPOA) - to consider the potential impact of the Coronavirus Disease 2019, also known as COVID-19. We discussed potential preparations to mitigate the impact as Pride organizers.
As a result of the webinar and the feedback we received, we took a number of actions steps and made some key commitments:
- You can watch the hour-long webinar via GoToMeeting, where we outlined the World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and heard from some Pride organizers on their plans.
- A private Facebook group has been created where Pride organizers can share updates, information, and discuss the impact of the Coronavirus Disease 2019. We recommend one or a maximum of two people from each Pride join the group.
- For the latest general, international information on the situation, please refer to this website by EPOA: http://epoa.eu/coronavirus/
- Listening to our members, we are happy to host further webinars in the future if there are Coronavirus-related topics that we should consider. Members can always email us at email@example.com to provide suggestions.
- It would be helpful to know of any changes you make to your Pride plans because of the Coronavirus Disease 2019. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to update us. Additionally, please let us know if the information shared is confidential.
This is undoubtedly a difficult time for all of us, and one that is continuously evolving. As a movement, we are strongest when we work together. We hope you are reassured that InterPride and EPOA are monitoring the situation closely and will do all we can to support our members in the weeks and months ahead.